1. Data Protection at a Glance
The following notes provide a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit our website. Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified by. For detailed information on the subject of data protection, please refer to our data protection declaration listed below.
Who is responsible for data collection on this website?
The data processing on this website is carried out by Helping Pets (North East). The contact details can be found below.
How do we collect your data?
Your data is collected when you give it to us. This can be data that you enter via a contact form, for example.
What do we use your data for?
Your data will be used exclusively for the purpose intended by you.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
2. General Information and Mandatory Information
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the legal data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
We would like to point out that data transmitted over the internet (e.g. by e-mail) can have security gaps. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible, however it is our duty to make it as challenging as possible to cyber criminals.
Revocation of Your Consent to Data Processing
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke any consent already given at any time. For this purpose, an informal notification by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing carried out up to the time of revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as enquiries that you send to us, this site uses SSL encryption. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If the SSL encryption is activated, the data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Right to Limitation of Processing
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. To do so, you can contact us at any time at the address given below. The right to restrict processing exists in the following cases:
- If you dispute the correctness of your personal data stored with us, we usually need time to check this. For the duration of the review, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- If the processing of your personal data was/is unlawful, you can request the restriction of data processing instead of deletion.
- If we no longer need your personal data, but you do need it to exercise, defend or assert legal claims, you have the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data instead of deletion.
- If you have lodged an objection in accordance with Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR, a balance must be struck between your interests and ours. As long as it is not yet clear whose interests outweigh the interests of the parties concerned, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data is restricted.
- If you have restricted the processing of your personal data, this data – apart from their storage – may only be processed with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the European Union or a Member State.
3. Data Collection on our Website
If you send us enquiries via a contact form, such as the adoption form, then your details from the enquiry, including the contact data you provide there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. We will not pass on this data without your consent.
Enquiry by E-mail, Telephone or Fax
If you contact us by e-mail, telephone or fax, your enquiry including all personal data (name, enquiry) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. We will not pass on this data without your consent.
4. Plugins and Tools
Our website allows donations via PayPal. Provider of the payment service is PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg. If you pay with PayPal, the payment data you entered will be transmitted to PayPal.
The transmission of your data to PayPal is based on art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR (consent) and art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR (processing for the performance of a contract). You can revoke your already given consent at any time. Data processing operations in the past remain effective.
5. Contact Us
36 Ellesmere Avenue
Newcastle Upon Tyne